Volvo 850 Made from 1993 to 1997, this Volvo line was available in both a wagon and a sedan, both with were graced with several trim levels.

Warning (not naming site)

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning (not naming site)

Stay away from parts (ESPECIALLY ELECTRONICS LIKE CD PLAYERS ETC) fromthe mostpopular online auction seller:

[/align]

[/align][align=center]"brzozkasky"[/align]

[/align]This guy sells parts claiming that they're from his "personal vehicle". He must have 1000 personal vehicles.

[/align]

[/align]I purchased a SC-816 CD player for my 1996 Volvo 850 Wagon. Most of the sellers offer a 30day warranty on their used players, but the reason he stood out was because his description explained it was just removed from his personal vehicle to do an upgrade that he just got around to doing. This obviously led me to believe that he had personal knowledge of its working condition (which he also claimed), and that it wasnt coming from a totaled vehicle. His description stressed this fact, claiming that those that were sold from totalled vehicles are almost ALWAYS damaging to the CD Players Lazer.

[/align]

[/align]I purchased the CD player, only to find out that it skipped horribly. It would only play brand new CD's. It would skip over the tiniest bumps, and CDs that werent right out of the package, (even though showed no sign of scratches or blemishes) would not play at all. These same CD's were tested in 2 other CD players and played perfect. I contacted the seller within the 30day period to request a refund, and he claimed I was trying to scam him. That I was going to send him a DIFFERENT unit than what he sold me. This was quite funny because I still had the hand-written piece of paper with the code to the radio that HE HIMSELF wrote, so theres no question its the same CD Player matching that code.

[/align]
When I started to look at hisseller profile, I realized he was listingCD players like the one he sold me, almost WEEKLY with the EXACT SAME DESCRIPTION claiming it came out of his personal car. It's now obvious he's selling CD players that have been damagedin wrecks. You'll notice he has oneup for sale at this verymoment, although he's changed the description since it'sbeing investigated byPayPal and the popular online auction site.

[/align]

[/align]Ithas beenescalated to a claim with PayPal and is still currently going on. To make matters worse, the scumbag continues to make bids on items I sell with fake names and then deleting the accounts leaving me with an unsold item that I have to pay to relist! This is also being monitored by PayPal and the online auction site.

[/align]

[/align]I have since then purchase another used player from a different Seller which is working perfect.

[/align]

[/align][align=center]You've been warned. The guy is a scam artist, selling **** parts from junks and claiming they're personally owned. Then on top of it, refuses to stand by the 30day Warranty he so confidently claims.[/align]