Volvo 850 Made from 1993 to 1997, this Volvo line was available in both a wagon and a sedan, both with were graced with several trim levels.

This will destroy some engines

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2011, 08:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rickford
Now that's enough, I have a serious question here... How often do I have change the air in my tires? Does it go by miles or time? If I don't change it what will happen? I herd they'll rot prematurely. Is that true? Please help...

First, its better to use synthetic air in the tires. Swap them out in the spring and fall and make sure you use winter air and summer air in the proper season.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ShaginWagon
Hi, my names henry,
I'm bored, thought i'd post random crap with no forethought to it's content.
my car is blue and i wear womens gstrings.
if you find my post exciting i can sell you a bridge in las vegas.
you know i bought fuel a few days ago.
i eat apples.
blah blah blah.

Hey henry, why don't you post in the "forum issues" section like all the others that have no written comprehension..........
Yo Zach, queer-boy: I used to beat up pretty boys like you in school. You are awakening old urges, boy. Or maybe I will introduce you to my ex-partner Tyronne (NYPD). See, he's got a long black python. I hear you into that.

I have had more cars in my life than you boys have had rice puddings. I chipped cars in the 80s when there were no chips.

Most people here fix cars so they can go to work for their families, or send their wives to work, or their daughters to school. You boys go to work so you could pay for your pretty wheels. I got no problem with that. But we do have a problem if you boys attack.

Here is a point for you: respect other people, especially older, more experienced and more successful than you. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they know something you sure don't. You STFU and listen.

If they tell you something you already know, just move on to other things in life, chase a girl, or boy (if that's what you like), but better yet, stop playing video games and go volunter at the Fire House, do something useful for this country or your community.

And don't ever attack someone you don't know, especially a New Yorker, especially, especially a veteran.

See, I continue to do my duty for this country -- I carry a BFH and ready to smack you boys in the back of your head when you deserve it. That's called teaching. At work, boys like you get up and salute old farts like me. They sure do remember who carries the BFH.

Last edited by Henry10; 01-05-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:01 PM

Henry: threatening folks here isnt gonna make you any friends. if thats how you react to things, go seek anger management.

Nobody wants your hate speech here.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:07 PM

Ibified: I respect you, although you mock police officers, which I don't appreciate. But hey, maybe you know something I don't. Most of them are decent people, who put their lives in danger, at least here. But, you can say whatever you want. I do not have a beef with you.

But I do not appreciate being attacked or mocked from people. I did not attack or offend anybody.

Last edited by Henry10; 01-05-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Henry10
Here is a point for you: respect other people
Practice what you preach. So some people ripped on you for a little bit, it's the internet, don't take it so seriously, but how are you any better than any of the other guys when you say something like that? By you creating that long thought out post you only made yourself look silly. I was going to say something, and just tell the others to relax and let it go, but not anymore, I lost respect for you, and pulling the Veteran card? Really?

Last edited by gilber33; 01-05-2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by ibified
Henry: threatening folks here isnt gonna make you any friends. if thats how you react to things, go seek anger management.

Nobody wants your hate speech here.
Hey ibified -- I am a very happy person. I just got back from taking my younger one to Wollman Rink for ice-skating. That's Central Park, you seen the movie Serendepity, it's beautiful? My wife just graduated Law School and (finally) started work as an attorney down at 60 Centre Street (Courthouse). I will be semi-retired soon, at a very young age, and my older daughter scored 18 points out of 17 in her math test.

I can't wait to go out to my country house this weekend, work on my Volvo, relieve some stress. I am a perfectly happy guy.

I work hard, and get lucky at home all the time. Yes, I carry guns too. Everyone (responsible enough) should.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by gilber33
Practice what you preach. So some people ripped on you for a little bit, it's the internet, don't take it so seriously. By you creating that long thought out post you only made yourself look silly. I was going to say something, and just tell the others to relax and let it go, but not anymore, I lost respect for you, and pulling the Veteran card? Really?
Gilberto: remember the BFH. Of course it is an allegory, you are at school and you should know what "allegory" means.

But I was here to talk about Volvo, nothing else.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:30 PM

Practice what you preach. So some people ripped on you for a little bit, it's the internet, don't take it so seriously, but how are you any better than any of the other guys when you say something like that? By you creating that long thought out post you only made yourself look silly. I was going to say something, and just tell the others to relax and let it go, but not anymore, I lost respect for you, and pulling the Veteran card? Really?
Gilberto: let's me teach you something else boy. There is very little, if anything that separates online communities from real life. It is real life.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:32 PM

Gilberto
My name is not Gilberto, first off. I know what an allegory is, call it what you want, still doesn't excuse it, just like it doesn't excuse what the others said. What's been said has been said, especially for someone nearing retirement? Get real.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:53 PM

My name is not Gilberto, first off. I know what an allegory is, call it what you want, still doesn't excuse it, just like it doesn't excuse what the others said. What's been said has been said, especially for someone nearing retirement? Get real.
Excuse me Gilbert33: you should have nothing to tell me. Besides being a human being just like me, there is nothing equal between you or your buddies and me. Go enlist and then we'll see what "gets real".

You are 22 years-old and go to school, right? I have worked on cars longer than you have been alive. After working the streets of New York, I did my Master's at Chicago. I am a very educated man, but can swing it both ways, you have to.

So look away if YOU think I said something stupid...

Old 01-05-2011, 12:58 PM

Excuse me gilber33

So look away if YOU think I said something stupid...
fixed.

And will do.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Super Moderator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

4 pages in two days...thats awsome!

Cheese comment is my favorite.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:32 PM

love this thread, very entertaining to say the least, lets keep it going lol

Old 01-05-2011, 02:59 PM

it's turned into a pissing match now. Let's not forget what is really important; my loose steering thread so I can have a volvo to legally drive again!!!

Old 01-05-2011, 03:20 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what I said that was degrading to cops. Maybe delusional in addition to needing anger management?

To clarify: Henry, you arent gonna get very far here (or anywhere else) by threatening people with violence. People wind up shot and bleeding out in the street that way. if you were a cop in New York, you should know this.

Old 01-05-2011, 03:31 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what I said that was degrading to cops. Maybe delusional in addition to needing anger management?

To clarify: Henry, you arent gonna get very far here (or anywhere else) by threatening people with violence. People wind up shot and bleeding out in the street that way. if you were a cop in New York, you should know this.
If I misread you signature, I apologize. But like I said, I could care less what you say about that.

I am not threatening anyone with violence, what the hell are you talking about? "BFH" is allegorical, certainly.

Your "psychology" comments are retarded. Stop it. LOL

Old 01-05-2011, 03:42 PM

I didn't see you to be this sensitive when other people were being way out of line first.

Believe me, I am not that naive to think that you are my friend, although I have been very respectful to you. I don't owe you anything, neither do you. Let's just talk about cars, ok?

Old 01-05-2011, 05:39 PM

if you were a cop in New York...
Yes, proud to have been thrown as dead-meat into the streets -- undercover at 22, made Detective at 26 years old. Narcotics, and Organized Crime Division. Best years of my life. MBA at Chicago Booth, 1999.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:52 PM

Yes, proud to have been thrown as dead-meat into the streets -- undercover at 22, made Detective at 26 years old. Narcotics, and Organized Crime Division. Best years of my life. MBA at Chicago Booth, 1999.

Here's your cookie. Thought you just wanted to talk cars. Oh, wait, you meant "talk cars after you bragged about how great you are" got it. =) carry on.

Old 01-05-2011, 06:17 PM

Here's your cookie. Thought you just wanted to talk cars. Oh, wait, you meant "talk cars after you bragged about how great you are" got it. =) carry on.
I just sent you a private message.

Quick Reply: This will destroy some engines