Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.

Floormats?

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 04:30 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Floormats?

I'm looking for a good set of durable rubber floormats for my ride. I have always been a fan of theweathertech, cannon brand, but was wondering what you guys use, and if I should look into official Volvo ones. I know it's kind ofa dumb question, I'mjust kind of particular about my vehicles and the stuff I put into 'em. Let me know when you guys get a second, any prices and or links would be appreciated.

Old 05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Default RE: Floormats?

hello nicolas414. I too have been a weathertech fan due to their styling and wide array of applications. I personally own a 01 S60 with factory rubber mats. I absolutely love them. My friend and I were caught in a down-pour and had to run out to the car through a mud driveway. Without them I would have cringed. The one thing I notice with the factory mats is that theyappear to have a deeper design, to hold more snow, rain, dirt, or mud. This may or may not be a deciding factor. Take a look for yourself. Weathertech's all-weather mats run $99 for 4. Expect to pay much more at the dealer. I don't recall what was paid for mine.

Here isa link for weathertech, I didn't see a year in your sig so I used my model year:
http://www.weathertech.com/store/mvp...&Year=2001

Old 05-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Default RE: Floormats?

Hey fast ride, thanks for your input. I'm definitely getting those weathertechs, they are really nice quality. Now, I have to decide what color to go with. My avatar, is actually my ride. It's a 2003 s60 nonturbo, ruby red paint, tanleather interior. I'm torn between the black, and tan. As soon as I figure it out, I'm gonna order from the website.

Thanks again,

Nicolas