Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.

Newbie needs some new shoes

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 03:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie needs some new shoes

Hey all, I just bought a used 2003 S60 AWD last week... first "real" ownership of aVolvo I guess you could say, however my first car when I was in highschool was a brown 82 240 DL . I'm a young buyer with safety of family in mind, and Volvo was who I came crying to.... anyway. baby needs a new pair of shoes. being up in Alaska I am going to buy two sets of tires, one for summer and studded snow tires for winter (I already have the winters picked out) but my question is if anyone had any yay's or boo's about summer tires... I've looked on tirerack.com which has been very helpful, but just poking my head in here for a Volvo owner perspective on the subject. If you like or hate your tires let me know please!!!

Thanks!

Old 02-13-2007, 09:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie needs some new shoes

Even though they are cheap, I liked a set of Kumho Ecsta's I had on another car. I would assume they would perform well on a Volvo as well. I had a Tuarus SHO, which I think was a bit faster than my 2.4T, and heavier too!

Old 02-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Newbie needs some new shoes

Discount Tire Direct is where you should look for tires. Great deals and FREE shipping.