Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.

V60 recharge speaker and phone issues

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 06:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default V60 recharge speaker and phone issues

Hello,
I have had my new V60 T6 Recharge almost a month and all has been fine, however on Thursday the following faults occurred which were not apparent before hand. This may be a setting that I inadvertently screwed up, but may need a dealer visit. Should anyone be able to shed some light it will be appreciated.

Radio and audio very low even on highest setting
No speaker/sound when using Navigation, voice recognition etc. (the mute facility is not on at least I don't believe so)
phone connects and can be seen on the screen with all contacts and call lists etc. When making a call the phone connects however the radio does not mute and I cannot hear the receiver and they cannot hear me.

As I said everything was working fine till a couple of days ago, any help will be appreciated, thanks

The following users liked this post:
Serpens (06-11-2021)
Old 06-11-2021, 05:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any updates ?

Hi Nick,

I found your thread regarding phone issues.

Did you get any feedback or find the fault?

I took delivery of a new V60 Recharge in Dec 2020, Everything has been fabulous until yesterday (10/06/21) when my phone connection started playing up. The phone connected to my car normally, but if I used handsfree to either receive or make a call, the radio would not mute and I could not hear the caller. I also noticed while my car was parked up and locked outside my house my phone would still connect to the car!! therefore while in my house, any calls I tried to make or receive would be connected via the car and not my phone. I had to kill bluetooth on my phone to get back full control. I unpaired my phone from the car, connected a different phone for the same issue to manifest.

Gave up last night and just unpaired everything. I drove 30mins to work this morning, then paired my colleagues phone to my car and everything is now working again normally. Did you get to the bottom of this issue?

Matt