Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Replacement Lightbulbs

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Lightbulbs

I have a 2004 T6:

I was searching e-bay for replacement bulbs for the front fog/driving lamps, and came across a pair of Xenon Blue Super Bright H1 68 SMD- LED. I inquired with the seller if they would work with my particular application.

Response: "note that our LED are not resistor built-in-error free type

Im not sure exactly what this means, guessing that if it burns out, it wont register in the dash warning that it is out?

My goal, because we have the bi-xenon head lamps. I would like to achieve the same look with the fog, as well as the DRL. Most replacements I search for the DRL, I see a lot listed as Low Beam and confuses me somewhat, because our bi xenon act as low and hi beams?

Could someone please clarify this for me, or direct me to the type of bulbs I need? Thanks so much!

Old 12-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

do you want your fog lights to function as fog lights or as a gimmick? if you want them to function as fog lights don't change the bulbs. the cryptic message I would take as meaning they will cause the bult out notice.