07 XC70 hated it at first, more I dirve it, more I love it

Old 10-23-2017, 10:09 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry 07 XC70 hated it at first, more I dirve it, more I love it

Hi every bodies! I am new here; I bought this car by accident, I never thought of buying a Volvo before and hated the black interior. I checked on auction site online found a few cars I want to buy. I came to the place on auction day, surely I checked all the car I choose, time to bid I sat on the bench, those car I choose were in the far back in the line, to kill time I place bid o the cars rolled in set the bid low to make sure I,m not buy them. This 07 XC70 rolled in, I place bids as usual thought it would go over 2K, "$1700" auctioneer said, I rise my number, "1750" "1800" no body move, "You bought yourself a car" Auctioneer pointed to me. "What? I..." Can't say any thing I walk out bit my tongue and paid for the car, a "black Volvo station wagon with black interior. grhhh" by the time paper work done I get to the car it was dark, I kept beat myself on the way home, threw myself in bed I hope it just a nightmare.
Next morning I went out to my driveway hope the car was not there. No! It is still there, a long black Volvo station wagon: "Oh well! Just clean it up and fix it up and try to sell it." I thought. After clean it up, and make an inventory what it need fix: A front driver side fog light, restore the same side head light, left side rear view mirror need cover and turn signal light, left upper rear tail light. interior need clean up but all in good shape. Ah! The AC is not cool, the navigation is not work. Fast forward, replace four new tires, front brake pads and rotors and right side caliper, charged Freon and now AC worked. Flushed and replaced coolant, replaced trans fluid, while take time to fix the breaks and tears I made few long drive, and the more I drove it, the more I LOVE IT. Love found late in life

Old 10-25-2017, 09:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Introduct my late lover

Here is my love found late in life
She is old and high mileage but run excellence
A car is like a woman; You must take good care of her to make her beauty, you can't abused her and expect her to last long.