All Other Volvo's Discuss the many other past Volvo models not listed above within.

1967 Volvo 122s for sale!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1967 Volvo 122s for sale!

EDIT: come and get it in next couple weeks and its yours, gallon of paint and everything, $1,000, I'll be losing about $600 or so, so hope you enjoy, but I need to sell everything I own now.

I have a 1967 volvo 122s for sale, I REALLY dont want to sell it, but this hard economic times force me to do so, I dont have pictures right now as my camera crapped out on me quite awhile ago but I will borrow a friends camera soon... Im basically just posting this to see if anybody is interested be4 I go through all the trouble to take a ton of good pics, anyway, it runs REALLY good but needs a complete tune up to run as good as its capable, MIGHT need new brakes and maybe a clutch too but im not sure as im not an expert, in the meantime everything has been reliable, I just noticed some fluid the other day... its a manual, was originaly an automatic however and was converted to manual... and there is a small amount of pin hole rust under the right hand side headlight, and a few minor dents here and there...

Im looking to sell for $1500, a little less then what ive put into it... it has brand new tires btw, and a sport exhaust (although theres a small exhaust leak.)
has all of its chrome, although most isnt attached, its sitting in the trunk,lol... and its not in the best condition, a little dinged up... so anyway, like I said, just testing the waters to see if there is any interest, oh yeah, and im in Northern California, near the Oregon Border.

Last edited by Curator; 02-28-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 09:07 AM
Default forgot!!!

Oh, almost forgot to mention, willing to throw in a gallon of restoration shop Firemist Purple, and pretty much almost everything you would need to sand, prime, and paint the car except the gun, the painter,the sander and a few little things... for an extra $100 (original cost to me was about 400-500 USD.)

Also, I should mention, I believe this car would be safe to drive home depending on how far away you live from me, I drove it about 450 miles to get it to MY home almost 2 years ago...but id consider tuning it up first just to make sure, which your welcome to use my garage for, and if need be, you can stay overnight at my place to as long as ya dont seem like the kinda person to shank me in my sleep:P,lol.

Old 02-23-2009, 03:50 AM

ok, if you come and get the car within the next 3 weeks you can have the paint, rust converter, and rust encapsulator all free... Along with a few extras if youd like as well, there is also the original automatic transmission for this car to if you want it, its only problem was that a gasket on the pan wasnt giving a good enough seal and so it leaked a bit... personally id stick with the manual thats been put in it, and sell the automatic or use it for another project if you want...Im losing a good amount of money on this deal, but I need to sell soon... make an offer!

Old 02-28-2009, 06:49 PM

OH yeah, email me directly at my email, timor_mortis@hotmail.com I dont have enough time to check al lthe sites im posted on every day

Old 03-14-2009, 09:50 AM

Curator, do you still have this car? Can we see some pics. Steve

Old 03-19-2009, 10:15 PM

Actually at the moment I cant put up pics, I had taken some with my friends camera and was going to post them, but my computer died, which is also why its taken me so long to respond, sorry... im at a friends house at the moment on an old windows 95 pc on dial up, so its taking me forever to even type this,lol... im leaving for a month long trip to visit my mother tomorrow, but if I will ask one of my friends if they can pop by my house and take some pics then email them to me so I can put them up while im at my moms... I probably wont be able to check on here again till i get down to her house...sorry about the annoyance, I probably shouldve just been not so lazy when i first posted and waited till i had pics to post, then put them up right away...then again, i had no idea my power supply was going to die and take the rest of the pc with it:S...

Old 04-04-2009, 03:59 PM

well, im at my moms now, ive called a few friends back at home and asked if they could take pics of the car for me, but no dice... i should be able to take pics after I get back home near the end of april though... then i can try to figure out how to get them online... oh, in case anybody was wondering, trades for a motorcycle would be considered as well,but its got to be in good running condition without to high of mileage... I do have bikes id prefer to own, but i'll leave it open to see whats offered...

Old 06-19-2009, 06:08 PM

Do you have pic's?

Old 06-20-2009, 10:32 AM

Hi, sorry no I dont, My camera got broken in my luggage!, but im gonna borrow my friend phils camera when he remembers to actually bring it over and have some pics up!!! woohoo! (finally!lol) and Also, we did a compression test the other day, surprised the hell out of me, we where hoping to get about 150... but it tested out to around 175 on every cylinder! So as strong as that engine is, ive been thinking of trying to keep the car... but I doubt im doing to be able to, I still dont have the money to fix it up and insure it...:/...

Old 08-30-2010, 08:10 AM

heya tjj, I see your post got deleted be4 I was able to respond, first off, graduate from high school first, then get the ***** to actually act like that to anyone in real life,that would be fun to see, the internet is a pretty safe place to talk crap, but if your so afraid of having to back it up that you resort to the internet to vent your frustrations...well I pity you.

Secondly, I forgot about this thread, serious buyers (people over the age of 12) emailed me, I took pics with my friends camera, and emailed them back, No takers, I put the car in the local paper here, and sold it along with all the extras for $2,000 after it only being in the paper 3 days... (wish I hadn't purchased the 2 months!!!) it went for that much cause 3 guys showed up to see it at the same time... bad for them, good for me ^_^.