General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NOBLE VOLVO: Avoid them!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NOBLE VOLVO: Avoid them!

AVOID NOBLE VOLVO of FREDERICKSBURG VA at all costs!
They do not perform things they promise before the sale, even if its in writing.
I had to call a windsheild repair firm myself and arrange for them to come out to the dealership because Noble kept stringing me along for 2 weeks over a chip the windsheild had in it before I bought it.
The Sales Manager "Marcus Taylor" is so crooked...he told me they had no service record on the car I was going to buy...of course after I bought it and brought it in for an Oil Change they were supposed to perform pre-purchase, the service tech showed me there was indeed a service history.
On the paper it clearly stated a "steering problem" back in August.
This problem is caused by 2 bent rims they sold to me on the car!
And this is supposed to be a "CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED"? Can you say BS!?!
The Sales Manager "Marcus Taylor" promised to at least have a service tech examine the rims, but when I showed up he refused to.
Of course I was angry, and when I offered to discuss in his office as not to make a scene...HE REFUSED...thus a scene insued where he cussed at me, threatened me, and called me a "dirty white boy".
His finance manager also stated something similar, which shall not be repeated here.
This finance mananager after I signed the purchase papers had the NERVE to try and make me re-sign them at a higher interest rate 3 DAYS LATER!
What a bunch of racist con artists!
His sales people put 2,000 miles of scrapes on the front end by bottoming out on there crappy driveway to and from their cramped lot, and promised to fix this.
Of course that was pre-sale and he refused to fix it post sale..the dirty liar.
I complained to the General Manager who had his Operations Manager call me back a few days and told me I am no longer welcome in his dealership.
I told him "did you really think I wanted to come back and do business after the way I was treated"?!
I reminded him that I cancelled over $2,000 worth of add-ons - aerodynamics kit etc as a result of his unprofessional Sales Manager behavior.
I filed complaints with the BBS, Attorney Generals office, etc etc etc

DO NOT BUY FROM NOBLE VOLVO OF FREDERICKSBURG VA!

Old 12-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Default RE: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NOBLE VOLVO: Avoid them!

did u call volvo car corporation? They should be more helpful!

Old 12-07-2005, 06:58 PM
Default RE: HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE at NOBLE VOLVO: Avoid them!

reading all that makes me want to find that place and throw bricks thru their windows