General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

Lucas Auto Care is the BEST in town!

Old 07-18-2009, 03:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lucas Auto Care is the BEST in town!

I brought my red volvo in for maintance, by time I dropped it of and pulled out of the lot the owner, Tyger, had already called me and let me know what problems I was having with my vehicle. He let me know that they would not do any other things to my car until they got further approval from me. I expected it to take a week before I would see my volvo again, but 2 days later I recieved a phone call from Tyger again letting me know the work on my car was complete and that my car was
running great! When I got there he was waiting for me to personally give me the keys to my car. I would say this is the best service in Houston I felt like I was family to them. I have not even thought about taking my vehicle to another store, because I do not think anyone can be as welcoming as them. I have not had anymore problems with my volvo since I have sent my vehicle there. Also 1 week after I took my volvo there i recieved another phone call from Tyger asking me how my volvo and I were doing. He just wanted to make sure that my car was in tip top shape, and it was. I am a very happy customer and I will always go to Lucas Auto Care for my volvo's needs.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:34 PM
Default Lucas Auto Care has very loyal service!

Tyger is the man of my cars dreams. Ive been taking my car here for over 2 years
(ever since my last mechanic sold his shop), and I never ever want to take my car
anywhere else except Lucas Car Care. My car is in good shape with little mileage but huge
issues that popped up as soon as the warranty expired. In the past 2 years, Ive
taken it to Mr.Lucas for tire changes, wiring issues, brake replacements (he charged
half of what Volvo was charging, by the way), maintenance, and motor replacement for
my windows (twice on 2 different windows). Speaking of the windows, I had this issue
with my driver side window where it rolled up/down with a ton effort or sometimes,
not at all. Kind of shocking considering how little Ive used that window. The first
time I brought it to Tyger, he tried to save me money and not have me pay for anything
unless necessary (imagine that! A mechanic wanting you to keep your money!) by adding
lubricant to help it roll better. He did this for free. FREE. He never tries to take
advantage of my lack of knowledge about cars and patiently explains what needs to be
done, why, and how hes going to do it. The work he does is excellent as well, and hes
very flexible about needing to stay a bit later than his closing time so you can pick
it up after work. Too bad youre taken, Tyger, because my car wants to marry you

Old 07-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Default Lucas Auto Care has gotten ANOTHER satisfied Customer!

Craig told me within minutes what to expect for my repairs. A few minutes after pulling the car in the bay, your technician Nathan was there letting me know exactly what he's going to do. I was given a ride home and picked up when done and I didn't have to ask for that. I was given first class treatment, and I had made it a point to not let on that we know each other. Thank you for your wonderful service on my car. Thank you for the very generous gesture on Kelli's truck (please don't do that again!). Please share my sentiments with all those that had a part of you engaging another loyal customer for a long time to come. Thank you for the honesty and integrity. Continued success to you and all the wonderful associates at Lucas Car Care

Old 07-20-2009, 09:24 AM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lucas Love Fest

Moderator here. I merged the Lucas posts into one love fest.