New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Helllo everyone, s60 dem and other issues :(

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2017, 10:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Helllo everyone, s60 dem and other issues :(

so im checking this out for my buddies car
last year, one day on our ride home, he had an antiskid message pop up and the awd quit, i have did some research and found the dem is a common issue,

but i noticed something else which i find weird, on that ride home the truck wasn't closed properly and the plate light was out..
the plate light was replaced and truck lid closed, and too this day the car still sending message that the truck is open and plate light is still out.. the car was scanned last year and it said no communication to a module, cant remember which one exactly, i will find the print out of the scan results and post tonight hopefully,

i guess my real question is. it is possible the a different module died or bad wires causing the no communication to the dem and stuff for trunk and light sensor? anyone been through this before??

thank you in advance for your advice

ive went over all the fuses not one blown fuse anywhere, ive pulled the electronic module under the dash and in the trunk and searched for signs of damage, and they both looked fine, tho i didn't try and test any components on them..

Last edited by ryley_999; 01-24-2017 at 10:54 AM.