New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Hey hey!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 08:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey hey!

New guy here from Michigan, picked up an 850 wagon 5 speed manual about a 4 days ago, I originally wanted wanted a V70 but this was a pretty good deal. It's very clean. Have always wanted a wagon, so I got one!

Sad part is, the day after I bought it it broke, I pushed the clutch pedal down and it stayed down. Turns out I blew the snap ring off the slave cylinder, pretty easy fix, should be up on the road again in no time. I will take some pictures once I can drive to a nice place for it.

So far all I have done in the few days I have had it is, Kenwood double din, oil change, fuel filter, new cap, wires and plugs, completely detailed the whole interior and exterior and engine bay, and underside. New wipers blades all around, conditioned the body trim with back to black, Painted the weird strips that go from hood to hatch that I THINK used to be black at one point? and fixed a lot of random misc. parts, hood latch rear hatch struts.. blah blah...
Plans are of course, wheels, IPD lowering springs, tint, IPD sway bars, pretty much everything IPD sells. I'd like to find a black hatch and hood, and vinyl wrap the top. (car is a weird green-blue color) Make it look and feel fast without actually being fast, while still maintaining good DD status.

Last edited by Kurt-WagFun; 06-06-2012 at 08:39 PM.