New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New Member~ VolvoSales01~ Hi Everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member~ VolvoSales01~ Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone,

This is my first time posting in the forum. I've actually only started using forums for information withen the last year or so. However, I have found them to be a great wealth of knowledge regardless of the subject.

I'm the very proud owner of a 2012 Volvo S60 T5 FWD silver, 2 tone combo interior. Everything but Nav and who needs that with streaming bluetooth right? lol.

I also happen to be lucky enough to work in sales for Volvo. I've been with my dealership for about 2 years now and love it. We're a smaller outfit with only 2 salesmen for the entire state but I wouldn't have it any other way.

All in all, I love my Volvo....I could have bought a BMW as I sell those too but ya right! There's nothing more I love than pulling up to a 3 series (hell even most 5 series) and knowing I have a much nicer car! People get stuck on brand too much I suppose. Although BMW has its place....I almost got a Z4 to be honest. lol

Here is how it came to happen.......

On a dreary day outside a gentleman I sold said car to about 4 months ago happened to come back in. He had been in an accident some years ago and needed the much larger XC90 for his back which gave him problems on long drives. He said it wasn't the car that had the problem....it was him. Well, I sell him the new Volvo and he trades in the 2012 S60 with only 4900 miles. As you can imagine anyone who trades a car that fast after purchasing it is going to take a hit. It's just the nature of the market I don't care what the brand. Well, a hit he took and I picked it up for what we gave. I almost had my other car paid for which would have been nice, however I couldn't pass up this deal. So the deal was made and here I am. It's also very nice to be able to tell customers I drive what I sell.

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. 15k miles and counting............

Old 12-13-2012, 05:31 PM
JPN
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Welcome to the forum, you may be proud of selling the safest cars available to the public.

The 3 things I do not like about newer Volvos are:

- Exterior design
- Lack of RWD
- Being a subsidiary of some Chinese manufacturer.

Happy Holidays,

JPN