New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

New own patented mp3 interface fit volvo

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New own patented mp3 interface fit volvo

Hi friends, my name is Ivan, I am from Spain. I have designed a new mp3 interface, with digital quality sound for any brand and model. I had a volvo s40 with basic sound system, this the reason because I design the CuiSS interface.

The volvo s40, v50, c30 and c70 basic sound systems hasnīt a especific music solution for upgrading oem sound system:

The new model of interface that I propose, with the number of patent U201231065, will be able to optimize and expand the features of any car radio, regardless of manufacturer and universally.
This interface does not need to have the OEM radio CD as special functions, mute function, data/audio for CD changer or any other type of auxiliary inputs.

It consists of various parts for easy installation in a motor vehicle: MP3 or multimedia controller **** is on the dashboard, and main unit together with some optional accessories.

The interface will be customizable: You can add new functions or new models of controlers/commanders to the principal unit, will be able to add modules of extension or external aftermarket hi-power amplifiers...

CuiSS is designed for playing music with the best quality sound and universally.

Look:

CuiSS and full multimedia computer in volvo s40 (the sale model will be android os or similar, will fit in center console.):

CuiSS interface (prototype 1) and multimedia in volvo s40 center console:

CuiSS interface and USB, SD, AUX controller, in vw golf (prototype 2):

CuiSS interface (prototype 1), multimedia prototype funtions and sound demo:

For more info, please send me email to CuiSS@live.com

Best regards,

Ivan