Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

My rant about why Sprint sucks

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 01:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default My rant about why Sprint sucks

So I have sprint for my cell phone service...I got my bill in the mail today - payment is due Friday. Kind of short notice for when they expect a payment vs when they send out a bill, sure, but no big deal - I know the bill is due and planned on paying it friday. Well, I just tried to use my phone and my service is shut off. Furthermore, their customer service is closed until 9 tomorrow morning. Also, their website is down.

Normally it wouldnt be a big deal, but I'm unemployed right now and wont have any spare money until my wife gets paid Friday. What's worse is that I was expecting a phone call first thing this morning for an interview for a job.

Sprint blows.

Old 07-15-2010, 03:03 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ibified
So I have sprint for my cell phone service...I got my bill in the mail today - payment is due Friday. Kind of short notice for when they expect a payment vs when they send out a bill, sure, but no big deal - I know the bill is due and planned on paying it friday. Well, I just tried to use my phone and my service is shut off. Furthermore, their customer service is closed until 9 tomorrow morning. Also, their website is down.

Normally it wouldnt be a big deal, but I'm unemployed right now and wont have any spare money until my wife gets paid Friday. What's worse is that I was expecting a phone call first thing this morning for an interview for a job.

Sprint blows.

They all blow

Old 04-10-2011, 11:33 PM

Update: Had my phone (4 months old) stop working on me a month ago. Had to pay sprint 35 bucks to replace it (under warranty) and now the replacement phone broke as well. They want ANOTHER 35 bucks for a phone thats a month old and under warranty. they're effin nuts.

Dont use sprint.....they screw you and do not back their product.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:09 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I lived back in Kansas City (Sprint headquarters) had sprint for a while. It was funny how you dropped calls right by their headquarters.

Used to laugh and say if their CEO was in their HQ front yard, had one message to send and his life depended upon it, would he choose a sprint phone or a carrier pigeon. Pretty sure the pigeon would find a job PDQ.

Old 04-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

Dang. I had Alltel for 21 years, now a Verizon customer. Alltel was better imo, customer service was very nice.

I think Sprint is getting caught in the Verizon - AT&T crossfire.

Last edited by rspi; 04-12-2011 at 09:13 PM. Reason: change
Old 04-12-2011, 05:34 PM

Sprint blows... the put me in collections for .17 cents that I owed them when I closed my account and went to AT&T.. I sent it to them a roll of pennies (50 cents) and they sent me a money order for the .32 cents I over paid...
So about a year ago I went to T-Mobile from ATT cause for unlimited everything my bill would be $60 cheaper.... Now ATT bought T-Mobile... THEY ALL SUCK!

Old 04-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Administrator
Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts

It takes a long time to finalize those deals. I personally know the guy that owned Alltel. If you can, sign a 3 year contract to lock in your price. I highly doubt the pricing will get that low again. They will not be allowed to change your contract unless they sucker you into a new phone or something. Verizon is still trying to squeeze people out of their Alltel phones and contracts. LOL

Old 04-29-2011, 02:30 PM
Unhappy Sprint sucks!

They try to be sneaky and add extra charges and phantom calls just show up on my bill.So every month I really watch that bill.