Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

why chinese economic can still remain fast-growing while global economic downturn

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2009, 03:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default why chinese economic can still remain fast-growing while global economic downturn

last September 15, as Lehman Brothers bankruptcy, it begun the prelude to the financial crisis sweeping the globe, the world economy into the worst recession since World War II. In the background of global economic recession, in 2008, China's economic growth reached to 9% , with the contribution rate of the world economy over 20%. In the first half of this year, China's GDP rose by 7.1%, which most countries in the world is still sluggish. It is particularly noticeable.we all know that there are a lot of chinese stuffs around us,especial cheap and faked chinese electronic products and awful bad-looking clothes(according to a small wholesale web :cheap wholesale items ) ,they can export cheap products to us ,although there is only a very little small profit ,they can live down through economic downturn by that.Why can not our industry ? How can we deal with our sluggish economic ?

Old 10-07-2009, 09:23 AM
JPN
Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

China's success = Cheap labour & hard work.

America's failure = Management getting WAY TOO MUCH for what they do. It is so bad that I feel it should be regulated.

Chinese economy seems to have slowed down a bit, but it is still leading the world. Again, it all boils down to cheap labour. Many American, Japanese & European products are now made in China.

I always look on the back of the products/boxes I buy. I prioritise made in the USA & Japan (I hate Japan but it's still my native land).

Many Chinese products have improved in their quality, but some are still incredibly inferior, especially whatever goes into your mouth = food.

You must be willing to spend a bit of extra to support your homeland, and I do that. Again, my priority is Made in the USA & Japan.

(Uh, well, when it comes to cars, it would be made in Sweden)

JPN