For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1998 S70 Base - Moon silver

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 1998 S70 Base - Moon silver

FOR SALE. 2nd Owner. Bought from dealership in Allentown, PA.

Purchase mileage 103,000. It was a trade in from a valued customer - all dealer vehicle service done at "Scott Volvo", http://www.volvoallentown.com/

Now?

145,000 clean.

Within the last 2 years----

Complete suspension replacement via FCP. Struts/mounts/shocks/springs/axles front & back...everything connected to it. Brakes rotors, bearings, (I.E A arms...and such)

Timing belt prior to my purchase was done at 103, 000---

I replaced it at 140,000

Receipts to prove.

Motor- base. No funny business.

Dissembled engine for PVC at 140,000 replacement, took out manifold, dropped in a tank- brushed out (carbon build up), whistle clean...

New- plugs, cap, rotor, brake lines flushed and replaced. All electrical inspected, tested, passed.

All FCP - receipts to prove...

It's a bright silver runner with moonroof. Power mirrors and heated seats, full complement of stereo and side by side temp controls.... BTW_ all those switches and relays were replaced in the last year (front and rear doors).

Winter package. Sport package - (S.E.W.) Tracs, and full appointment of original speakers tied in with original stereo - NO SPEAKERS BLOWN.

Ipod connection wired in thru original stereo hangs loose by ashtray. 200.00$ install.

Bright Silver Exterior, Gray cloth interior.

2012 new snow tires bought(80k life), installed on original rims, practically brand new...

Purchased 2nd set of rims off a 98 s70 in Lancaster Pennsylvania so I could install all weather michelins (65 k life)... for off season driving (i.e. spring/summer/fall) 1 season 800$ all weather, snows 700$ for tires alone.

That's what the car is running on now. Purchase includes ALL tires and rims. 8x8! Warranty transferable.

Why am I selling? I don't want to. Not really, I enjoy how this car handles - to a pin! I came into a family estate thats needs a pick-up for responsibilities AND I would like to see a well cared for vehicle to go to one that would appreciate it. Especially here. This is the only place I am posting to sell it. My mechanic told me this car can go easily another 150,000 k... I can't drive a vehicle like this going to fill 4x5 gallon tanks of gas every weekend

*to note, with all the work I put into this car, the mechanic I work with said - the motor is not really what you have to worry about, its the incidentals that we should work on, AND we did. Nonetheless I went overboard.

Any questions about the vehicle? Send me a note and I will answer. Photos? Sure, I can do that as well.

Serious Inquiry Only. The car is in Poconos, Pennsylvania-NO DELIVERY, come and drive it before you leave. You won't be disappointed.

All questions will be answered - just be brief. Thanks all, have a great weekend!

Make an offer -

Last edited by silverstreak98; 05-17-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: mileage