For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

FS: 1998 S70 T5 SE 5Spd Manual

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1998 S70 T5 SE 5Spd Manual

Copy of the AD seen here - 1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE Sedan Rare Manual Transmission - Oakville / Halton Region Cars For Sale - Kijiji Oakville / Halton Region Canada.

Might not be up just yet so give it an hour. More photos are available.

Reluctantly selling a rare 1998 Volvo S70 T5 SE 5-spd manual (Known as "The Black Mamba" by my kids) for sale which is fully loaded and in very good condition.

The details:
Mileage - 208,000KM
1998 Black Volvo S70 T5 SE
2.3L 20 Valve 5 Cylinder Turbo Charged Gas Engine, 236HP (and still feels like it has all of them!).
5 Speed Manual Gearbox
Front Wheel Drive
4 Wheel Disc Brakes
16" Original alloys with Yokohama V4S tires (car is pictured with snows). Lots of tread left.
Black Leather/Suede
Wood Inlay/Shift ****
8 Speaker Premium Volvo Sound (all speakers/amp and head unit work perfectly), pre wired for trunk changer.
8 way power/heated seats on driver/passenger.

Included accessories:
Snow Tires on steel rims (2 more winters left on them)
Volvo Winter Floor Trays
Volvo Trunk Tray

I am the second owner of this vehicle and it has been serviced at a local Volvo dealer. All stock/no mods. It has been used mainly by my wife for getting to the train station and back (5 kms each way) and other than the 1-2 times a week I take it to work on the hiway to keep it happy it sits in the garage. Due to this driving pattern I have had the oil changed at 3 month intervals. There has been no major issues with it and has been well maintained. Have service records for all of the major services. Brought into Volvo a few months ago and it was given a clean bill of health (much to my surprise, they usually find something)!

My wife and I LOVE this car and it runs great. Nice and quiet but it still get's really mean when it needs to.

The only reason I am selling it is because my father is ready to hand me down his barely driven S60 T5 which will be my 4th Volvo. I would keep both but I recently committed car suicide and leased a minivan I can't get out of.

Selling as-is but it's an easy safety. E-tested 2 weeks ago and replaced an O2 sensor and it passed with the usual flying colours. Only damage/mishap was some nitwit backed into it in a parking
lot a few years ago and the paint is cracked on the front bumper but there is no structural damage to it.

Ready for a test drive by serious buyers. Located in the greater Toronto Area. Email/message me for details.