For Sale / Trade - Archive Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

!!!!!!!!!!!!tw: silver 94 850 turbo $ 1,000!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2012, 08:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking !!!!!!!!!!!!tw: silver 94 850 turbo $ 1,000!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda want to sell my volvo it is a fully loaded 94 850 everything that should work on the car does ice cold ac heated seats sunroof sport econo an winter mode work as well as traction control an abs etc. i just put new plugs an wires on an changed the oil an oil filter an some vac lines an seafoam'd the car runs an drives just fine but it is not perfect. it does have a salvage title i dont believe it is from an accident my buddy owns a frame shop an looked the car over it has never been structurally altered an airbags have never been deployed so im assuming it was a theft recovery the clear coat is pealing in some small spots an it has one very small rust spot on the bottom of the drivers door othere than that i would say the car is about a 7 on a scale of 1-10. things it needs are:

1: front struts are blown an need replaced
2: top o2 sensor is out causing the car to load up on fuel an makes it very hard to start but after that it runs just fine
3:there is no stereo but i do have a kenwood cd player i will throw in with the car.

othere than that i cant think of anything else wrong with it i drive it everyday an get about 21mpg's in city i have taken it on several trips out of town an it did just fine there an back if you are interested send me a msg an i will get back to you.

$1000

thanks evon.
pics can be seen in the 850 photo thread on i believe the last page.