South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

Warning Danger Baton Rouge Volvo dealer p.2

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 07:45 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warning Danger Baton Rouge Volvo dealer p.2

Part 2
AllStar Automotive Group and Volvo Baton Rouge, La

The follow up to my XC90 repairs in Baton Rouge, La. Volvo dealer.

After the first visit to Duplessis Volvo in more than 3 years they were bought by All Star Automotive Group owner Mat McKay. I quit bringing my car to Duplessis due to issues with the horible service recieved by the service department. My service manager Rusty(the same one from Duplessis) had lost my scheduled appointment and parts. I reset up my paper work and got a new appointment. One of the problems with my auto was that there was alot of noise coming from the fan box. They removed the fan box and fixed the problem. The following day it rained and my auto was at work in a parking lot when I returned to my car the passenger side floor board was soaked with standing water. I cleaned up the mess brought it back and they insisted that it was leaking from the window I had change 2 yes previously. The window co and I went to the dealer and they offered to change my windshield for free to prove this wasn't there falt. But if the car still leaked the dealer would be buying the glass. They didn't like this so they gave me a car and fixed mine. I have had my car in there shop 2 more times since then for the fan box being noisy and they haven't been able to fix it yet they have since decided that they refuse to fix my XC90. I have called Volvo to hopefully get some resolution to this problem. There are 4 other repair issues that I have which have also not been resolved. If they can't resolve this then I plan to follow the lemon law for the state and Volvo will be buying back a car that a good mechanic and dealer can fix on the first try. Just as a warning what ever you do don't buy or get your car serviced at this dealership They haven't changed management as the sign states just owners it's still the same managers and the same horrible service. There address is as follows:
10313 Airline Hwy
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 70816
(225) 925-2525
allstarautomotive.com