my car stalls and now it wont start

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my car stalls and now it wont start

how's it going guys? well awhile back i was on the forum asking about my car not starting. i found out it was a screwed up ignition wiring harness. well at the time i was trying to figure out that problem i changed the fuel pump, intank fuel pump, ecu, and the ignition wiring harness. five months later my car starts to stall on the road. sometimes when im making a right turn, sometimes when im pushing on the gas, and once when i was coming to a stop. also, the engine wasnt running as well as it should although half the time it was running great. so i stalled one day and i had to push the car about almost half a mile home. luckily people helped. now its sitting in the parking lot and i cant get her to start. i've checked the fuel pumps and they are sending out gas to my regulator. so now i know that its not the fuel. yesterday i checked the ignition... no sparks... nothing out of the wires, nothing out of the coil... i figure maybe its my ignition module so i replaced that one and the coil... nothing yet. the battery is brand new and four months ago i did a total tune up for my smog check. i cant figure out what wrong with my ignition. i've checkedfor electricity going to my coil and my ignition module and they are getting it. i'm starting to lose my mind because i juststarted a new job and i cant get to work.please help and thanks in advance.