No start after cleaning fuse panel - please read - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

Go Back  Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum > Volvo Vehicles > Volvo C30
Reload this Page >

No start after cleaning fuse panel - please read

Volvo C30 This compact hatchback gives a sporty feel without compromising versatility.

No start after cleaning fuse panel - please read

Old 11-30-2018, 02:41 PM
Default No start after cleaning fuse panel - please read

2009 C30 recently removed/cleaned and reinstalled the passenger footwell fuse panel and now have a brake failure message and immobilizer wonít allow car to start. I was extremely careful in removal and during reinstal. Used contact cleaner ang all pins and connections appear good. Prior to removal there was a service required and anti-skid abs message along with a check engine light. The codes (p0101& p2178) pointing to the air mass meter and fuel bank 1running rich. Prior to cleaning the car ran well except for occasionaly going int a limp mode with reduced power that went away after a restart or shifting to park and back to drive.

I have have tried a new battery, jump starting, trying to reset the immobilizer by cycling it multiple times and nothing hams worked. I have lights and power to all other options. The brake pedal feels firm so Iím skeptical about a brake failure. Looking for suggestions on a fix. Thanks in advance