Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.

2015 S60 Volvo on Call can't pairing?

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2020, 06:16 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2015 S60 Volvo on Call can't pairing?

I buy this car with info that Volvo on call is deactivated from previous owner (in car everything is functionally)
I registered my Volvo ID, I buy the subscription, and local Volvo dealer send me the Pin, but Application can't to make Pairing. On step-3 application showing information "Oops, something went wrong". Any experiance how to solve this?
P.S. I don't know why I have the PIN when application to step-3 didn't ask me for PIN, only for ID.

I follow this Instructions:
1. Make sure your car is in an area with mobile coverage and that your mobile device has an Internet connection.
Note: If your car is equipped with both Sensus Connect and Volvo On Call, make sure that Car modem is not selected as the Internet source in the infotainment system. If it is selected, you will not be able to complete step 5 below and then not connect the Volvo On Call app to your car.
2. Make sure you have your four-digit Volvo On Call PIN code (Volvo On Call PIN code), your Volvo ID (Create and register a Volvo ID ) and the car's VIN or registration number available before you start. A Volvo ID can be created when logging in with the Volvo On Call app.
3. Sit in your car with your mobile phone and switch on the ignition in the car. Do not start the car's engine.
4. Login to the Volvo On Call app with your Volvo ID and then follow the instructions in the app.
5. Confirm the connection between the app and your car with one quick press on the On Call button in the roof of your car (do not hold the button depressed).
6. You can now start using the Volvo On Call app services.

Old 03-06-2020, 04:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I find the problem. I didn't get the Subscription ID from local dealer, only PIN. Regional Volvo office send me it. Now everything is perfect. The task is solved.