Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Vibration and issue with power adjust duvets seat

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 08:42 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vibration and issue with power adjust duvets seat

Hello to all! :-) Thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this!! Here are my problems....
The other day I purchased a 2001 Volvo S 60. It is a beautiful car with an amazing stock sound system in it. I am very very happy with it.. However, I noticed pretty much from the beginning, which was just a few days ago, that once in awhile when I press on the gas pedal the car has a slight vibration to it. When I let off the gas pedal and either idle or break it stops vibrating completely. At first I thought the vibration was something having to do with the front end, like the front end alignment(which I've heard is a common problem with Volvo's, especially the S60... I don't know how accurate that is, though!!)
7 My other problem is the power seats which obviously have buttons to go up and down and back and forth are not working. For a while it was stuck on one of the buttons!!!? Meaning the sea was making the noise as if someone were trying to adjust the seat but it wasn't moving. It was like it was stuck. Without someone pushing it. Now it has stopped doing it on its own and I cannot get them to move it all. I do not have hardly any money to put into this car as I spent almost $4,000 on buying it. Do any of you know what could be the problems here? Also, I apologize for any punctuation or spelling errors I am using voice text and voice text hated me! Lol! THANKS SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!!

Molly Nelson