Fuel pressure sensor V8 engine - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

Volvo S80 A performance sedan that offers top notch luxury, outstanding handling and so much more.

Old 05-04-2018, 08:50 PM

Default Fuel pressure sensor V8 engine

Today I tried to replace the fuel pressure sensor on my S80 2008 V8, the problem is that it has a bolt with a captive retaining nut, it spinning freely in its recessed home in the plastic housing. I did not want to continue on at this time and I assembly all again in his place. I would appreciate if someone has experienced this problem, I would like to remove the base where the fuel sensor is mounted, it has two 10 mm bolts and It has two hoses to the fuel pipe, is it ease to remove this base ? Are the two hoses easy to be taken out just by pulling?
I would appreciate any help about it

Thanks in advance

Fernando

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fuel Pressure Regulator - Same thing as Fuel Pressure Sensor? MntnDewMan Volvo S60 & V60 4 06-17-2017 09:36 PM
Fuel pressure sensor code after NEW sensor? ses_volvo Volvo XC90 0 09-20-2013 08:56 AM
Dealer replaced the Fuel Pressure Sensor and now there is a loud buzzing from the back of the car. submit Volvo V70 29 12-24-2008 06:11 PM
Fuel pressure sensor recall FYI '04 healthteacher Volvo V70 0 07-25-2008 10:42 PM
fuel pressure........ and speed sensor montysano Volvo 240, 740 & 940 10 03-09-2008 08:10 AM