Volvo XC70 This wagon/SUV crossover offers the capabilities of an SUV without SUV size.

Interior: Black or Beige?

Old 05-08-2010, 11:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Interior: Black or Beige?

My wife and I have been shopping for a new car for a couple of months now to replace one of our Subaru Outbacks. We wanted something that was quieter, smoother, more luxurious, lots of features and with a good local dealership. During this shopping, we have gone from new Subaru Outback to Audi Q5 to Mercedes GLK and finally to Volvo XC70!

After two test drives it seems to be THE automobile for us! However, in Canada we only get 3 choices of interior, black, beige or the espresso multicolor.

We really like the beige as it gives a larger, more open feeling compared to the black. We want the T6 which has the perforated holes in the seat, which are very noticeable on the beige as compared to the black, but I think that is acceptable. However we are quite concerned that the beige may get dirty looking after a couple of years. Sometimes the dye rubs off of cloths, I think and generally one would think dirt and grime would show up more on the beige.

So, what are your thoughts, Volvo owners, do some of you have beige and regret it? Or are we worrying about nothing?

Thank you

Old 05-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Paradiso
My wife and I have been shopping for a new car for a couple of months now to replace one of our Subaru Outbacks. We wanted something that was quieter, smoother, more luxurious, lots of features and with a good local dealership. During this shopping, we have gone from new Subaru Outback to Audi Q5 to Mercedes GLK and finally to Volvo XC70!

After two test drives it seems to be THE automobile for us! However, in Canada we only get 3 choices of interior, black, beige or the espresso multicolor.

We really like the beige as it gives a larger, more open feeling compared to the black. We want the T6 which has the perforated holes in the seat, which are very noticeable on the beige as compared to the black, but I think that is acceptable. However we are quite concerned that the beige may get dirty looking after a couple of years. Sometimes the dye rubs off of cloths, I think and generally one would think dirt and grime would show up more on the beige.

So, what are your thoughts, Volvo owners, do some of you have beige and regret it? Or are we worrying about nothing?

Thank you
If your worried about dirt, then get the black.

Old 05-13-2010, 12:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Paradiso

Thank you
I have bought Volvo XC70 in black colour since six months ago.It was so pretty.
I have noticed that I have no need surf it daily.Because I was chosed best colour.It colour was still as previously.