Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which XC90 Models Typically have Sandstone Beige Interior?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which XC90 Models Typically have Sandstone Beige Interior?

As I continue to look through pre-owned XC90s, I've found that I definitely prefer the lighter Sandstone Beige interior as opposed to the black / dark gray interior. I realize that this may depend on customization to some degree, but in general, are there certain exterior paint colors that tend to be paired with the Sandstone Beige interior? So far, I've found two XC90s with dark blue exterior that both have the beige interior, so I was curious if there are other exterior paint colors that usually have the beige interior.

Thanks!

Old 06-25-2008, 02:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Which XC90 Models Typically have Sandstone Beige Interior?

I happen to have the sales brochure for our 2005 XC90 and took a look through it to see if I could answer your question. The interior color choices for ’05 were called Siljan cloth Taupe or Leather Light Taupe, and Siljan cloth Graphite and Leather Graphite.

Unfortunately the brochure does not provide a chart that shows which exterior colors were available with which interiors. It only indicated which exterior colors were available with the V-8 and which were not.

My recommendation is to go the Volvo website and look at the current color pairings to see what’s available with what and work backwards from there. I can’t imagine it changes too much (as far as restrictions on certain color combinations).

Then again, if you’re buying a used vehicle, you’ll pretty much need to choose from what’s available in your immediate market, so if you know you want the light interior use that as a first criteria and then go from there. You may have to “settle” for an exterior color provided that you get the taupe interior and other options that you’re looking for.

Our XC90 is the dark blue (called Magic Blue.. imagine that ) with the taupe interior, though I have also seen others in blue with the graphite.

Good luck.