Volvo XC70 This wagon/SUV crossover offers the capabilities of an SUV without SUV size.

REAR PARKING LIGHTS (Right Side)

Old 03-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Default REAR PARKING LIGHTS (Right Side)

First i am new to this forum. I recently purchased a great 2006 Volvo XC70. The position light bulb failure alert came on. I see that it is the bulb on top of the parking light on the right side. I accidentally removed the lower bulb with the plastic housing which you turn clock wise and counter clock to remove / install.

The bulb above this is the one OUT and looks to be clipped in (grey w/wires). Doesn't have the same plastic housing as the one above which i think is the brake light.

I don't know if any of this makes sense. And how do i remove the bulb with the grey connector with wires. And is this bulb also a parking light bulb?

Thanks,

Gordon

Old 03-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Default Parking lights

My bad. I had no idea i was looking at bulb reflections. After successfully replacing the small upper parking light bulb i went to put the bulb back into place and had the most difficult time. My hands are not that big and yet it was most difficult. After a few minutes i did manage to get the bulb back into place. IS THERE AN EASIER WAY TO GET THIS BULB BACK IN? Am i the only person who has difficulty with this?