Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2008 XC90 RSE Stopped working.

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 07:40 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 XC90 RSE Stopped working.

Looking for help in determining why my DVD players (in the headrest) stopped working. They worked fine since I bought the car 7 years ago but in the last week I noticed that both players stopped working. This is the RSE model where the DVD loads into the headrest player. There is no DVD player in the center console. All other functions with the car seem to be working fine.

I checked the user manual (and online resources) for blown fuses and the ones listed in the manual look to be fine. I checked fuses in compartment on the driver's side of the dashboard near the door frame and the fuse panel in the left rear cargo area. All of them indicated as related to RSE in the user manual all look fine.

I saw an older web posting about 2 RSE related fuses in the right rear cargo area (not publicized by Volvo) but I don't see them on this year/model of the car. Just the fuses listed in the user manual.

Anybody have any other ideas/suggestions to try to figure out what's wrong before bringing it to a Volvo dealer (which I'd prefer not to do)??

Thanks,
Tom