Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Owner Here! Interested in Learning, Modding, and Enjoying!

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2005, 11:48 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Owner Here! Interested in Learning, Modding, and Enjoying!

Hi guys!
My name is Jonathan Levi, I am owner and operator of Jlevi StreetWerks (www.jlevisw.com).
I am an avid car enthusiast and have been tuning my car (a BMW) for over 2 years. It is featured at www.e46psi.com/members/22 and will be in Bimmer Magazine next month.

Anyways, the reason I am posting here is that my father and I just decided to buy my mother an early holiday present... we are having our 2005 Volvo XC90 2.5T AWD shipped out from the east coast this week!!!!

I am VERY excited about this new car, as it will be replacing her beat-up 1987 740 Turbo Wagon. The car served us well, but it's time for a new Swedish machine.

Anyways, to get to the point, I just wanted to share my excitement, and maybe gain a little insight. I am very familiar with the BMW, Audi, VW, Scion, etc etc tuning industries, but beyond Evolve, I don't really know much about volvo tuning.

So... I'm looking to get an idea of whether or not this forum tunes, and if so, where do we begin?

First things first will be HIDs and hopefully some DPE Forged Wheel... then what?!

Thanks for reading!
JL

Old 11-21-2005, 04:03 AM
Default RE: New Owner Here! Interested in Learning, Modding, and Enjoying!

yeah aftermarket HIDs are nice. better than stock.. what Ks are u getting?

There are mod accessories at ipdusa.com, such as interior and exterior and some minor engine upgrades. btw which E46 BMW do you have? The M3?

Old 11-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Default RE: New Owner Here! Interested in Learning, Modding, and Enjoying!

ORIGINAL: Red XC

yeah aftermarket HIDs are nice. better than stock.. what Ks are u getting?

There are mod accessories at ipdusa.com, such as interior and exterior and some minor engine upgrades. btw which E46 BMW do you have? The M3?
On my car I run quad 6000K's, but for the XC I'm going to go with 5000K.
We stock all different colors and fitments, so I'll play around with it and see what we like

I've been checking out ipdusa and while they have some cool stuff I'm not impressed with some of it. I'll employ a few connections and see if maybe we can't put a volvo section up on our site

My E46 is a supercharged 328Ci show car

Thanks for your reply!
JL