Volvo XC90 This mid-sized SUV offers the driver and passengers Volvo luxury and quality with sport utility capability.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions from new owner of a 2019 Volvo XC90 T6

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2023, 02:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Questions from new owner of a 2019 Volvo XC90 T6

Just bought a CPO 2019 Volvo XC90 T6 and have noticed a couple of things that do not seem overly worrisome, but I figure it is easier to confirm earlier than later that these aren't things I need to be going back to the dealer on. I am happy to do minor things myself, but if there are major issues I obviously would expect the dealer to take care of them as the car is CPO.

Issue 1 (pic): The front driver seat is missing a plastic piece where the anchored side of the seatbelt feeds in. Does not seem to serve any purpose other than aesthetics and keeping things from falling into the seat. Is anyone able to tell me the part number by chance?

Issue 2 (pic): While looking under the hood, I noticed there was a loose fuse in the engine fuse compartment bottom of picture, red 7.5 fuse, did not move from where I found). I looked at the manual and see that all fuses are in place with the exception of the heated windshield fuses, which are not 7.5. If this was your car, would you just toss it out, or do some sort of confirming/troubleshooting?

Issue 3 (pic 1 & pic 2): This one is a bit odd, but when I opened the hood of the car I notice what looks like some sort of torn padded fabric at the top of the engine. I would guess this is muffling or insulation of some kind, but is it concerning that this is torn? It seems to be attached pretty deep inside the front end of the car and I am trying to learn whether this needs to be replaced, and how tough it would be to do so.

I appreciate any help in advance. I know these are pretty simple, and I have spent time trying to locate answers myself without much clarity around the situation.

All the best!