Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Evolve Volvo Styling + Performance....

Old 06-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Evolve Volvo Styling + Performance....

So i just found this new site the other day. www.elitepro1.com. They are a Outstanding company to work with, and there prices are great as well personally I just boughta Evolve Rear Lid Spoiler for my S60 to finish up my exterior mods, I wish I had know about them before. They have a large list of product lines. and i got a chance to speak to some one there at the shop for a few mins and he told me that they are always addingnew ones. Also they said they just launched aforum, ifanyone'sintrested, i haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but with the service i recived i cant complain. I mean thespoiler showed up yesterday to my door step, so i'll be putting that one tonight, and taking to the paint booth this weekend hopefully. I suggest you guys checking it out seriously, Save you alot of time and money.

Old 09-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Default RE: Evolve Volvo Styling + Performance....

This may seem like bumping, but seriously what does everyone think about Evolve. Ive seen them floating around the internet too. Im not really sure if what they do they do best or if i could find someone here who is just as competent. eeehhhhhhhhh, on second thought ive been in florida a long time, and aside from Tech, most of the techs ive had the pleasure of dealing with are swindling lazy morons. either way.

It seems like this company is trying to compete with the edgy japanese stylings most modders go for today. however they seem to be rather focused, like veilside.

your guys thoughts?

Old 11-20-2007, 11:02 AM
Default RE: Evolve Volvo Styling + Performance....

The site is poorly laid out, the search dose not work right, the shop by car type dose not work, there is no filtering is the more genric sections...

Prices.. well I dont know, there not bad