Wheels, Tires and other Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

OOPs need new bumper

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 04:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OOPs need new bumper

well lets just say that this morning wasn't the best morning that my c70 has had recently we seamed to find the edge of the road a little to closly and next thing we know were not facing the right way. luckly these cars a built like tanks so im taking this oppertunity to do some work to it that i have wanted to do anyways.

The question i have it new front bumper/Air dams other than the stock ones what of decent quality is out there and how much is it going to run me? i don't plan on really lowering the car but some suspention stiffening is defenatily in the works after this

Old 09-19-2009, 07:01 AM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

In reality there isn't much available other then overseas body kits and they are going to be mad expensive to import into the states... If you want to look at one of the only places I know that sells something check out REALCAR. VST might have something for you as well, but then again that is an overseas item...

An upgrade would be a 1998 V70R front bumper can be bought at the dealership and Viva Performance...

*The last image might be of the front bumper on a C70, I am not sure...

----------

If you want to stiffen up the suspension then I highly recommend IPD USA sway bars. Best suspension mod on the markert for our Volvo's. Also some new sway bar end links would be good as well. You don't need to go for the HEAVY DUTY ones that IPD USA sells or even the EXTREME ones that QuickBrickMotorSports sells. Brand new stockers will do the trick nicely. Some yellow KONI adjustables all around would stiffen up your ride as well. And the front can be adjusted with the **** on top of them. And lastly a strut bar if you don't already have one. This will help but it wouldn't be the most noticeable suspension upgrade. EuroSportTuning (EST) sells a nice one and if you can find one made by OMP I would highly recommend getting that one. Volvo still makes and or made a OEM strut bar. Call your local dealership and ask them about it. By the way the OMP one it may say for 850 models, but it will fit or should fit your model and year as well.

Last edited by S70driver; 09-19-2009 at 07:06 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 PM

try to search on racepages.com..theres lots of bumpers there for differect volvo models..is where I bought my new lowering springs..

Last edited by kurtdaniel; 12-14-2009 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Default looking great

well i finaly finished it. Here it is and it looks great. i also did the projector headlights and the HID's at the same time

thanks for all the help everyone

Attached Thumbnails OOPs need new bumper-car.jpg