Go Back   Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum > Volvo Vehicles > Volvo S60
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

Welcome to Volvo Forums!
Welcome to Volvo Forums,

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to start new topics, reply to conversations, privately message other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join Volvo Forums today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Default 2002 S60 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER PROBLEM

I have a problem, I have a 2002 S60 approx 90k miles.. My complete cluster is out (no tach, speedo, odometer, or even gauges).. Any ideas? Checked fuses in car and under hood, nothing popped. Disconnected and reconnected battery, no change.. Called Volvo dealer, $200+ to diagnose... Anyone ever have a similar problem? Car starts, runs perfect. Thanks
Old 08-28-2007, 03:14 PM

Default RE: 2002 S60 INSTRUMENT CLUSTER PROBLEM

possibly the wiring to it has been disconnected somehow. Most gauge clusters dont operate of one wire or light. so the problem exists where everything is going to it. I know there are some fuses under the dash in the drivers side, but also some fuses are in the engine bay. not sure if that helps but try to find the wires and see where they go. maybe something accidentally vibrated loose.
Old 08-01-2012, 10:39 AM

had the same problem had to have new instrument cluster panel i bought 3 on ebay
did not work you need to make sure that the numbers on the paper label on top match exact or it will not work drove to my local scrappy picked one up pluged it in and it worked still got a spare one here numbers are vcc p/no 9499669 s/no 14615 yzk p/no 69294-590t
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 PM

you have to replace the cluster, I just sent my here to be fixed use this link from this forum to get to the company that fixes dims of all types:

Where to Send Dim for Repair here is the direct link to the site its self...just sent mine off today Wed and will have it back Friday ready to install back in my car! Products for Volvo - Xemodex Inc. | Xemodex Inc.

I hope this helps you, it help me out and saved me a lot of money as Volvo wanted $1,200 for a new Dim(dash cluster)
Old 09-12-2012, 12:28 PM

Tags
02, 2002, cluster, dash, fuses, instrument, instument, panel, problem, problems, replacement, s60, volvo, wiring, working