Canada, Over Seas & Elsewhere Not from the states? Everywhere else post here.

Change actual speed display from Mph to Kph

Old 10-11-2013, 10:34 PM
Default Change actual speed display from Mph to Kph

Hi.. Just took home my 2011 V50 T5 Polestar and want the actual speed displayed in Kph.. I can't find a switch to give me that option.. Is there one? I am in Canada.. Other diplays will display in kph (i.e., fuel consumption, fuel left, avg speed) but not the speed at the moment

Thanks

Old 04-14-2015, 05:53 PM

Odometer adjustment and mileage reset service - SpeedoFix!

I had these guys reset a Honda airbag controller. $59 plus tax and shipping. Very reasonable, very fast turnaround (back in less than a week) and worked perfectly.

I sent mine to the Vancouver address so there was no currency exchange or customs hassles.

Highly recommended.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:17 PM

My car was bought in the USA. Owner had it coverted to Cdn (I have the inspection certs saying it is approved for use in Canada) standards however odometer and trip meter remain in miles. All output from onboard info centre is in Kim's with exception of actual speed. Dealer tells me it is a pretty expensive mod to get these in Kms.
Something about changing some of the instruments but in the end the cost did not make sense. My speedo is analogue and has both mph and km. That said I have a 2006 v50 and perhaps yours has and easier mod.
Did your car from the uSA and was converted?
Mike.