General Volvo Chat Post Your Questions And Comments on any of Volvo's many models.

Kudos to Volvo International

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2013, 07:26 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kudos to Volvo International

I have a 2002 C70 convertible (T5). I've kept it under cover (Official Volvo Cover, $415) since I bought the car 2 1/2 years ago. Over time, my cover began to get tears, especially around the seams due, I assume, to exposure to the elements here in Maryland.

Anyway, on a whim I wrote to the "contact" link at Volvo.com and explained my situation and just asked if this was normal cover wear and should I buy a new one.

A representative named Lisa emailed back and said that she would look into the issue for me. A week later, she emailed telling me to let her know when I received a package. That same day, I received a brand new C70 car cover at no cost.

Is this great service from a great corporation or what? I am even more proud that I own a car produced by this first-class organization.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

a lot of people dont know this but volvo is a company that truly loves its customers. ive never heard of anything like your situation but it does sound like them. ive seen volvo cover 100 percent of a major repair all because the customer was a long time owner and maintained the car well. not many other car companies do that.