New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

project story's

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool project story's

So i had a 98 volvo s70 t5m for free since the passenger sided doors were crashed in, had it for sale but then got bored and wanted 2 do something i pulled it in the shop lifted it looked under it and their was to frame damage to it, so monday came up i just decided i wanted to fix it order 2 doors, next day they came took the old ones of put these bad boys on their didnt have do nothing they open and close just fine. So a couple weeks go by am working on other cars and every time i walk by my corner i see the s70 just sitting their looking boring. I was finishing up a bmw e30 with a m50 swap, so i googled ipd looked at stage 3 and said dam that expensive so i ordered obx for 400 got it in 3 days to my fathers shop. so i happened to run a cross marijuana and stared to look at they way they made it and boy did it look like ****.......
So today i took the old system of no problem good 20 minutes of your life.
You got 2 cut it in half tho just to get the old system off. So obx brings 2 down pipes an L shape and c kinda shape 1, mine had the L shape so i put it on the turbo start too screw 2 screws and the very last on in the top would not fit at all so their is a new dent in my car since am painting it ss cobalt blue am yelling and fuzing my *** so i thinking aint nobody gonna see under here is not like your gonna go under and say hey their is a dent in your down pipe the hammer did the trick and started to bang it up a little gridded down bolted it back up and fitted good, then their is 2 02 sensors one made it but had 2 wire the other one to reach the back since obx sux wtf were they thinking, what do i think of obx its made ****ty if i had the wright tools i could to better but i aint gonna lie **** sound GOOD AS HELL EVEN THO I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELL SOUNDS LIKE BUT IT DOES. got the msd coil pack its easy to install, also bought ebay intercooler way cheaper just the pipes kit haven't installed it and got godzilla bov which got figure it all out since its cbv and boost gauge, just waiting for the ecu upgraded its on its way will have some pictures up soon

Old 11-13-2010, 08:13 PM

Sounds like you are doing some major renovations there - hope you will have before, during, and after pics to show! ;-)

Old 11-14-2010, 11:17 PM

Oh that's so interesting to hear.I would love to see the pics of your project.Good luck.