North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

Getting an auto loan with bad credit... Hard, but doable.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 02:14 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Getting an auto loan with bad credit... Hard, but doable.

You all know how the economy is, and how a few years ago it was worse. That was the case for me, at least. I was on the edge of losing nearly everything – home, car, and my marriage was beginning to fray, too. I wound up without the car, having sold my home and moved into a smaller apartment in the city. The marriage was rocky for a good while, but we made it. It was a downgrade in our standard of living, of course – a step back on the road to the great American Dream.

Of course, our city, like most big cities in America, didn't have very good public transport. That's what I used to get to and from work every day, but it took a lot of time and a lot of effort – the area we lived in was especially not so public transport-friendly.

So at one point, I decided that I needed to buy a car – something simple, but functional. For that, though, I needed a loan – we were still living paycheck to paycheck. And nobody was about to give me one of those loans, what with my bad credit history. I admit it – I messed up, wanting more than I could afford, but you remember how they pushed at the banks, don't you? A line of credit here, another line of credit there... And not just in the banks. Everywhere in everyday life – cheap loans this, fast loans that.

I was going to be careful this time around, and not fall into any sleazy traps. I asked my friends, family, searched the 'net for good things – for a while, I almost gave up hope, because nothing acceptable was coming up! In addition to that, many of the places I tried to get in contact with didn't contact me back – I guess I was “inacceptable”. At one point, I stumbled upon Prescott Financial Best Auto Lenders , which specializes in people with bad and no credit. After doing some research, I decided to try them, and let me tell you – they know what they're doing.

They got back to me inside of 24 hours, guided me through a list of my options, and their consultant sounded like she knew her stuff and was ready to help. So you know, if you've got bad credit (or none!), I'd highly recommend these guys. If they worked for me, a washout of the easy credit generation, I'm sure they'll be able to work for you.