North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

NJ Dirty EuROs Enthusiast Club

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 04:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ Dirty EuROs Enthusiast Club

Good Evening.

I wanted to start this thread to introduce myself and my group to one and all in the local area.

My name is Manish and I am one of the administrators for the group known as NJ Dirty EuROs. We are just an enthusiast club with a page on Facebook. We are a crowd of mature people within a range of ages that own a variety of European cars, currently at about 100. Our members right now live between close to me up in Edison, NJ, West and across the border in PA and as far south as Philadelphia. Our meets are pretty centrally located and we try to find a good place that is palatable to all so we can at least enjoy a brew, some food and a laugh.

I just wanted to come here and invite one and all to be a part of our group and if by chance, you live within a drivable distance, join us on one of our Sunday meets. We are currently sponsored by a few different business' in NJ and have access to discounts etc... on parts and other goodies, just one benefit of being a group of enthusiasts. We are also a group with quite a few avid photographers who will always take time out to photograph your car if you're ever in the mood or its up to your standard of cleanliness etc...

We usually meet at about 1pm until about 5pm, we grab a bite to eat and talk shop, hang out, joke, laugh etc... and usually when not checking out one another's cars, poke lots of fun! We basically take the time and opportunity to take a load off for the last time before the start of the work week.

Below is the link to our Facebook page. If you're interested and you're in the area you are more than welcome to join us.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DRTYEuROs/

Last edited by Confuc1ous; 11-19-2012 at 12:46 PM.
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 AM

Hey guys/gals, hope everyone had a great turkey day! Check out the FB page if you get time, we're working on generating some deals etc... for members (of the FB group). Right now we have one dealership with another to come in the very immediate future, if you have any suggestions feel free to lay them out. We have a guy who does custom lighting and vehicle vinyl wrapping for awesome prices for our group, something else worth exploring if thats for you. We also, as I'm sure you know the group, are a brother/sister group with GSE (Garden State Euro's) who have been generous enough to share their extensive list of perks with us. Check it out!

Old 11-28-2012, 01:41 PM

Just a quick mention, we've added Eurotech Motorsports to our list of sponsors and are in works with KMD Tuning as we speak. Its been a productive week!