Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

Internet dating

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Internet dating

Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting

Old 07-11-2019, 04:10 AM

I agree with you, too. I downloaded Tinder and registered there, but girls that I like take so long to answer or not answer. It's annoying.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSun
I agree with you, too. I downloaded Tinder and registered there, but girls that I like take so long to answer or not answer. It's annoying.
You don't have to limit yourself to Tinder. Register on several Dating sites. Leave your profile - some girls will write to you. When you have time, answer see questionnaire, write to those who like it. It seems to me that if you want to meet someone online there is no point in limiting yourself to one website or application. I wish you good luck.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:58 AM

Perhaps you're right. Tinder is just a convenient app that doesn't require a lot of time filling out questionnaires. I don't want to spend a lot of my time on Dating sites and apps. This is new and interesting experience for me, nothing more. I do not want to turn into person who constantly holds phone in his hands and disappears in social networks.

Last edited by DarkSun; 01-13-2020 at 08:58 AM.
Old 09-19-2019, 01:39 AM
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

I would counsel caution. My professional background leads me, even in retirement, to follow the infectious disease literature. While the use of "protection" is common, there are other forms of sexual expression. Recent reports are pointing to an association between HPV (human papilloma virus, long associated with cervical cancer) and several oral and throat cancers.

Old 01-13-2020, 09:00 AM

yeah, agree with you
but in fact, protected sex will almost protect you from the risk of Contracting HIV. This is what I read on sites dedicated to HIV infections.
Regarding Dating sites. I recommend that you use these reviews - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...atescom-review for example, you can use them to check the site where you plan to register.

Last edited by mandail; 01-16-2020 at 08:09 AM.