Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

Internet dating

Old 07-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Default Internet dating

Interested to know your opinion about dating sites? To be honest, never met girls on the Internet, but recently I think about how to get an account in tinder or on any dating site. Do you think it is difficult to find a girl for one night or is it a waste of time? Maybe someone share his experience? I think it will be interesting

Old 07-11-2019, 02:49 AM

The 21st century on the street, a long time ago, the guys began to meet each other, fall in love, make an appointment or something more on the net. I think this is absolutely normal practice.

Old 07-11-2019, 04:10 AM

I agree with you, too. I downloaded Tinder and registered there, but girls that I like take so long to answer or not answer. It's annoying.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by DarkSun View Post
I agree with you, too. I downloaded Tinder and registered there, but girls that I like take so long to answer or not answer. It's annoying.
You don't have to limit yourself to Tinder. Register on several Dating sites. Leave your profile - some girls will write to you. When you have time, answer see questionnaire, write to those who like it. It seems to me that if you want to meet someone online there is no point in limiting yourself to one website or application. I wish you good luck.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:58 AM

Perhaps you're right. Tinder is just a convenient app that doesn't require a lot of time filling out questionnaires. I don't want to spend a lot of my time on Dating sites and apps. This is a new and interesting experience for me, nothing more. I do not want to turn into a person who constantly holds the phone in his hands and disappears in social networks. So now I use these reviews to find the most suitable site - https://hookupmasters.com/adult-dati...hookup-review/
The experience of other people allows you to save your time.

Last edited by DarkSun; 07-12-2019 at 01:29 PM.