Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

please help! automotive web entrepreneur looking for some advice

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 05:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help! automotive web entrepreneur looking for some advice

hello everyone
my name is william and i am new to the volvo forum , I have always been a car fanatic but when it comes to fixing things i do not know much. i have had mechanics rip me off many times due to me lack of knowledge. i decided to make a website www.rankmymechanic.com My website has all types of mechanics including automotive, boat, motorcycle and big rig. the website has lots of different categories too, auto repair, auto oil and lube, auto transmission, auto diagnostic services, auto glass services, auto body shops, auto detail, auto upholstery, auto racing shops, auto accessories, auto wheels and tires, boat repair, boat paint and body, boat upholstery and tops, motorcycle repair, motorcycle paint and body, motorcycle customization, big rig repair, big rig detail and more.

the way my site works is a user goes on types in their zip code picks a category and a mile radius. all the ones in your area come up, the businesses with ratings and reviews come up first. The businesses have a 1 to 5 star rating on affordability, customer service, quality of work and time efficiency.

i was wondering if you guys could check my site out and give me some recommendations of how it could be improved.

thank you
William

Old 08-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Forum.