Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Anything Goes.

Sorry was not around the last 2 days.

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2009, 09:54 AM
Administrator
Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts
Default Sorry was not around the last 2 days.

On Thursday the wife scored tickets from work to see a Private showing of "Fast and Furious" on Thursday night that was put on by Subaru.
The tickets to see the Movie were FREE.
So we went to see the movie.

I really liked it. I will not give it away but all I will say is the movie is actually the second movie of the 4 that are out.

It takes place in time right after the Original one.

Then Yesterday was the wifes B-day so we went out to dinner and a few other places.

But I am back now.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Score! I can't wait to see it since the 1st one was good and the past 3 were flops.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Super Moderator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good to spend some time with the wife. Now that all my kids are out of the house I wish I could spend time time away from mine, but that's another story.

Just put the 1st coat of yellow paint on the spoiler. Took me quite a bit of time to get the grey tip just right. Had it done once and didn't like the fact that it was metalic paint, so I stripped it off and did it over again.

Also in the process of chaning oil in the two cars I have been neglecting. The white one is 1400 miles over 3,000 since the last oil change. I hardly ever go more than 4,000 miles, but I have not driven that one in a while and the wife does not pay attention to the little sticker I put on the windshield.

Got the yellow one aligned and had them brake lose the tranny drain plug so I can do the tranny fluid in it. I could not budge that plug and even bought an extra long 24 mm wrench to do it. Just can not get the leverage laying underneath it.

Oh sorry to highjack your thread.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:53 PM
Administrator

Yes it was cool we got to see it the day before it was released!!!!
I really liked the movie as well.

Old 04-04-2009, 12:55 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by JimKW
Good to spend some time with the wife. Now that all my kids are out of the house I wish I could spend time time away from mine, but that's another story.

Just put the 1st coat of yellow paint on the spoiler. Took me quite a bit of time to get the grey tip just right. Had it done once and didn't like the fact that it was metalic paint, so I stripped it off and did it over again.

Also in the process of chaning oil in the two cars I have been neglecting. The white one is 1400 miles over 3,000 since the last oil change. I hardly ever go more than 4,000 miles, but I have not driven that one in a while and the wife does not pay attention to the little sticker I put on the windshield.

Got the yellow one aligned and had them brake lose the tranny drain plug so I can do the tranny fluid in it. I could not budge that plug and even bought an extra long 24 mm wrench to do it. Just can not get the leverage laying underneath it.

Oh sorry to highjack your thread.
Its all good Jim glad you are making progress!!