uh oh!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2016, 08:14 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

By the way Pierce, you should write a book on Volvo maintenance and repair. With all your knowledge it would be tons better than Chilton's or Hayne's or Bentley's. In fact, put me down for a copy. No, make it two!

Old 04-19-2016, 09:17 AM
lev
Received 134 Likes on 125 Posts

He must be busy writing that Tacoma book... I am sure he is already an expert on that.

Old 04-19-2016, 10:23 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lev
He must be busy writing that Tacoma book... I am sure he is already an expert on that.
Y'all should both write a book on Volvo's. One would be the size of a 30 year old phone book the other the size of a modern phone book. Both would be quite useful.

I can't tell you the number of times a Google search has brought me to an old thread on this forum with an old post from you or pierce.....or i end up on Robertdiy's youtube channel.

Old 04-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Moetheshmoe
By the way Pierce, you should write a book on Volvo maintenance and repair. With all your knowledge it would be tons better than Chilton's or Hayne's or Bentley's. In fact, put me down for a copy. No, make it two!
And here's another thought: How about offering online consulting? There's a lot of online mechanics who claim they're experts and ask a hefty fee for their services. Some are good, and some aren't so good. Seriously, if you set up a website, with payment through Paypal, you could still advise us and earn something for your troubles. Good idea?

Old 05-09-2016, 03:33 PM
no mo volvo
Received 101 Likes on 94 Posts

and the volvo 740 is now officially gone....

lev; you hardly need to be a toyota expert to drive a tacoma, you just drive it and change the oil on schedule. in the month or so I've had it, my 'wrenching' has consisted of running a power wire from the main fuse box to the rear of the bed for a dome light on the camper cover, taking it to the tire store for 4 new tires, and um... ummm... oh yeah, plugging in a trailer brake controller. otherwise, just drive it.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's a sad day when a Volvo leaves...

Dave Riedle