Volvo C70 This sporty coupe has a three-piece retractable hardtop for unsurpassed fun whether the the top is up or down.

answers

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2015, 04:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default answers

so what nobody answers question on this site? i have posted 4 questions and have yet to get an answer. just wondering if anyone actually has answers to these questions.

so i will ask one more how do you get the drivers seat out of the car when it is fully forward and down? the buttons fail to work i know it is not the buttons or the brain as i took them from the passenger side and it fails. but the drivers button and brain work on the passenger side. and it can't be at least the forward and back motor because when i pushed the back recliner button the seat went forward. so i need to remove the damn thing now and put it on the bench and see what is going on. not the fuse as i changed them also. i pulled the white plug and have power on the same connectors as the passenger side. no wires look broke but on the passenger side the big white plug that goes to the motors has the little red wire cut, but all the functions still work. so any one have an idea or will this question go unanswered as well thanks

Old 10-18-2015, 07:43 PM
Super Moderator
Received 71 Likes on 63 Posts

Let us know where we can send the refund

Old 10-19-2015, 03:41 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so if this is what i can expect then moderator just withdraw my membership. there are just tom any volvo forums to have to get this stupid responses.

Old 10-19-2015, 06:17 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Seat problem

Originally Posted by corvairbob
so what nobody answers question on this site? i have posted 4 questions and have yet to get an answer. just wondering if anyone actually has answers to these questions.

so i will ask one more how do you get the drivers seat out of the car when it is fully forward and down? the buttons fail to work i know it is not the buttons or the brain as i took them from the passenger side and it fails. but the drivers button and brain work on the passenger side. and it can't be at least the forward and back motor because when i pushed the back recliner button the seat went forward. so i need to remove the damn thing now and put it on the bench and see what is going on. not the fuse as i changed them also. i pulled the white plug and have power on the same connectors as the passenger side. no wires look broke but on the passenger side the big white plug that goes to the motors has the little red wire cut, but all the functions still work. so any one have an idea or will this question go unanswered as well thanks
I used a torx wrench on mine to remove the bolts. Passenger seat was frozen down and forward. The micro-switch at the right rear pivot joint was broke and the spring was disconnected. replaced the switch, inserted a heavier spring, works good 2yrs. later. Good luck.

Old 10-19-2015, 06:20 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by corvairbob
so if this is what i can expect then moderator just withdraw my membership. there are just tom any volvo forums to have to get this stupid responses.
Resubmit questions as people here have jobs/school requirements and other things going on in their lives also.