Volvo C70 This sporty coupe has a three-piece retractable hardtop for unsurpassed fun whether the the top is up or down.

Search an opinion?

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Search an opinion?

Hello i'm mad fan of the volvo C70 since the 2006 model but i didn't had the chance to have one before they chnaged it to the 2011 model with the new face but in my opinion the old one face looked much more relaxed and elegant and the new one looks more agressiv and seems it has many points with the for mondeo in common espesically the head lamps! Now i want to buy a volvo but i defintely want the old one face this the new doesn;t appeal to me! Is there an option to oreder the car with the old face( exclusive offer) or is there another option which you can suggest to me except of bying a used volvo with the old face before the facelift! The dealer from volvo said to me that since july this year the volvo will be redesigned with led daylight running light but was unable to show me some pics can you supply those to me ? ANd if you know are there be any other changes to the exterior or interior of the car?
And lastly does anybody knows something of a brand new model f the volvo C70 and if yes when it going to be seen to be the date of realase?
Thank you for the help!