West AK, CA, NV, OR, UT, HI, WA, ID

Need Car for Low Budget Student Produced Volvo Commercial Project - Long Beach, CA

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2012, 01:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Car for Low Budget Student Produced Volvo Commercial Project - Long Beach, CA

My name is Andy and I am a student from CSULB. I would like to contact someone who owns a Volvo in regards for permission to use your car in a student advertising film on Dec. 1st and 2nd.

We will be filming in downtown Long Beach, CA. Volvo USA and Volvo car corporate (Sweden) is aware of this project and I have obtain full permission from communications management and brand manager. I can provide the proof and phone numbers if the moderators on this board requires it.

There will be no moving shots and your car will be stationary and parked for the duration of the shoot.

If you are interested, please PM me on this message board with your car model and year and I will provide you my contact information so we can discuss the time, script, and details.

This is a 11 student crew project called Revisualize, it's purpose is to revisit old commercial campaigns between 1960s to 1980s and putting a modern twist to the core concept within an visual ad, "what if this idea was presented in present day". Project purpose is to give film students a chance to work with businesses on creating advertising as if they were a client and provide public relations for you in our documentary of how it came to be.