New Members Area Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself.

Trying To Love My 1st Volvo (Heaven Help Me)

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 09:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying To Love My 1st Volvo (Heaven Help Me)

Wow, this puppy is different.....to me at least. If my wife would try to like it hehe. Got a small repair list and parts coming. She hasn't driven it yet. Passenger mirror and turn signal switch coming. Then she will try it. Her 1st turn-off was the insurance. Pretty high with 500 deductable and perfect driving record. Then trying to get a second key, $$$. I swear I saw eyes flash "$". So I'm here to learn. Not quite in the doghouse. Then there's part prices and availability. Off to the Internet...

My 1st forum ever. No chat rooms, social media, Fords, tattoos, piercings, etc. I keep it clean and close to the vest. Married 30+ years and still madly in love with my wife. We have "Dog Ver 5.0". If the shelter says "we think its full grown" take it with a grain of salt......

Used to play with VWs back in the day, when I had tools and an interest in cars. Looks like I'm starting over. Drive mostly mid 90s Asian. Because I can work on them........

Latest car blunder: Buying a five speed and thinking she can learn how (Not cool) On the other hand she doesn't drive much at all. I had a 4 speed Super Beetle 30 years ago, wish I had remembered that.....

So Goober says "Hey"