C30 polestar adaptive headlights - Volvo Forums - Volvo Enthusiasts Forum

Volvo C30 This compact hatchback gives a sporty feel without compromising versatility.

Old 02-14-2018, 04:37 PM

Default C30 polestar adaptive headlights

My 2013 Polestar is at the deal because the headlights don't turn and the warning light comes on at night. They called me and told me that car doesn't have headlights that turn when you turn the wheel. That feature was not available at the time. I know it does. It seems they would know better than I. The warning light only comes on at night but they haven't driven it at night so they think nothing is wrong. How can I prove to them that the car does, indeed have that feature and it's broken?

Anybody have any knowledge on this?

It is certified and covered in the warranty. Perhaps that is the issue. They don't want to find something wrong because it's an expensive fix?

I dunno. So disappointed.

Thanks.