Volvo S60 & V60 The mid level Volvo sedan and wagon that offer power, performance and an exciting ride.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Non technical feedback needed por favor

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 07:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Non technical feedback needed por favor

In Feb I bought a 2006 S60 R with only 15k miles from a Dodge dealer in south PA (I live near DC). I was very happy as price was $5k less than going price in DC area and I was even able to talk to the original/only owner and original dealer to check maintenance and service records. What a gem!

weeks later this guy driving a late-model rusted tuna fish can runs into my drivers side front wheel well going 40 mph (it was his fault but due to "boulevard rule" I was in the wrong).Police (some of whom I work with) wrote no citation.

I am insured with Nationwide so I had the car towed to one of their "BlueRibbon" shops in Columbia , Md.
I am still waiting for the vehicle which they received the 3rd week in March. I get a promise that I will have it back in a day or two and then something comes up....wrong part sent to body shop or Annapolis Volvo (where they have been sending it) found some sensor installed wrong etc. It has been a long time since I have seen my car. At least the body shop is paying for the rental but when you rent a car you have to return it in the same condition you received it. I have already had 2 non-fixable blow-outs on the rental vehicle that cost me $600 worth of tire as well as other expenses.

What could be taking so long?...Any suggestions?

Brian

Old 08-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Non technical feedback needed por favor

I'm thinking that they're really enjoying driving the "R". I'd start getting very annoyed. I hooked into a botton-feeding dealership when I was backed into and suffered $11K damage to my '04 AWD. I had the car shipped almost 1,400 miles after repair. That took almost 6 weeks.

Make friends with a lawyer. I hope you recorded the precise mileage prior to the shop receiving the car. Good luck with it! You've got a damn nice car waiting for you...