Volvo XC60 This smaller crossover offers the capabilities of an SUV with less size - ideal for city driving.

XC60 T5 AWD Momentum noobish questions

Old 04-17-2019, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking XC60 T5 AWD Momentum noobish questions

Hey guys, quick questions and thanks in advance for your time and guidance.

Just got my 2019 XC60, Momentum... no extras on it for now.
It was a gift, so I do have some doubts regarding equipment that I've seen around the web (since i didn't do the research prior buying it).
Most of them come in higher tiers (Inscription and such) but, still... doesn't hurt to ask.

Does anyone has a photo of the original interior and panels? eg. I've seen most AWD have a traction ****, where you rotate it to select between eco, comfort, etc... mine has none, is that normal? The most I can find is an eco option within the system and thats it.
And another very silly but unavoidable question... if you had to check your CX60 year what would it be the giveaway regarding which year it really is ? 2018 vs 2019... what would be a must in a 2019 that a 2018 doesn't have?

anyway, please feel free to bully me as needed, I find meself doing it as I type, they are really silly quesitons... but, I just need to know from the experts.
Thanks again!
S

Old 04-18-2019, 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sam San
Hey guys, quick questions and thanks in advance for your time and guidance.

Just got my 2019 XC60, Momentum... no extras on it for now.
It was a gift, so I do have some doubts regarding equipment that I've seen around the web (since i didn't do the research prior buying it).
Most of them come in higher tiers (Inscription and such) but, still... doesn't hurt to ask.

Does anyone has a photo of the original interior and panels? eg. I've seen most AWD have a traction ****, where you rotate it to select between eco, comfort, etc... mine has none, is that normal? The most I can find is an eco option within the system and thats it.
And another very silly but unavoidable question... if you had to check your CX60 year what would it be the giveaway regarding which year it really is ? 2018 vs 2019... what would be a must in a 2019 that a 2018 doesn't have?

anyway, please feel free to bully me as needed, I find meself doing it as I type, they are really silly quesitons... but, I just need to know from the experts.
Thanks again!
S
If you type your VIN into Vroom or Carvana, it will tell you what year it is.

As far as the drive selection button, it is standard on the 19's but was optional on the 18's, so you very well may have an 18.

Old 04-20-2019, 06:05 PM

eco, comfort, etc...

Hi,
I have a 2018 with no control in the tunnel console. The drive mode can be changed using the center display. There are two options, eco and sport. When eco is selected a green indicator light will display.
I used the eco mode on a trip to FL from Canada recently and fuel economy was very impressive. There is considerable info on both modes in the on line owners manual.

Wilf